Saturday, September 22, 2012

My nephew's 1st hair-cut!!

This week flies pretty quickly, right? I can't believe that It's Saturday again..
Or was it just only me? hehehe~~

And so it has been a week since my nephew's 1st birthday party and yesterday, my sister & his grandma took him to his first ever hair-cut at Cuts for Tots Kiddie Salon in Mall of Asia.

Awww.. I wish I was there to witness this tremendous event!!






And now our baby looks like a real boy now!! (^_^)



A haircut in Cuts for Tots costs Php 400.00. A little bit pricey but worth it considering how careful they'll cut your child's hair. The package also include a certificate and a before & after documentation picture of his first hair-cut!  


Till next time my Lovelies!

Geez, I badly need a whole body massage.
xxx

Always,

Rica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...