Saturday, September 15, 2012

Xian's 1st "Yeehaw" Party ♡

A year ago today, I became a first time aunt. (^_^)


I feel like it was only yesterday when I first held & carried my nephew in the hospital when he was born. He was such a cute, bouncy baby. And because my sister delivered him in a C-section, my mom & I would go shifting to change his diaper & feed him every 2 hours. My mom was the one who look after him in the morning till the afternoon then my shift starts at the afternoon till the rest of the evening. And now, our little darling just turned 1 today. I can't believe how fast time has flown!!!

It's amazing watching him develop & grow into a little person. And in fact, he's getting mischievous now. ;) He'll take his pillow, bottle or toy then he'll look at you & throw it violently on the floor. hehehe~~ my mom said he got that exact naughty trait from me when I was still a baby.


And because I'm an excited aunt.. I immediately uploaded some of his birthday pictures today right after the party. Xian celebrated his 1st "Toy Story/Cowboy" themed party at Mcdonalds New Molino in Bacoor.

Personalized cake by TJ's Bake Shop

Mcdo offers variety of themed parties such as Ronald Mcdonalds & the Gang, Disney Princess, Hannah Montana, Ben10, Toy story and etc. My sister picked the Toy story as I suggested her that since Woody is a cowboy pull-string doll, why not pull a cowboy themed as well by requesting the guests to come in their best cowboy outfits..

Ehheeemmmmm.. 
Well, since this was all my brilliant idea.. I thought I'd share you my outfit today. *evil laugh*

Blue & red checkered shirt from freeway, my old blue pants, boots from **guess what** -- Ukay-ukay and finished off with an easy & messy braided hair that my bestfriend, May Ann, did. ;)




So here's my cousin who won the best cowboy outfit in the male category. With his best effort, no doubt he won! 
With the family ;)




Me, my sister & Xian ;)

As always, me and my girls were goofing around again and Faye's acting like she's Anne Curtis. ;)





Behind the scene. LOL. May's doin' my braids.



My mom, Ate Ycai & Xian

and Calix. ^^


That's all for now ;) Again, Happy Birthday Xian.
May you grow up to be a well-rounded & God-fearing man just like Tita. ;) ;) ;)


Goodnight loves

xxxx


Always,
Rica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...