Sunday, December 16, 2012

PAL & AirphilExpress "70's themed" Christmas Party

Hello! Hello! (^_^)

Dropping by my blog which I know I've sort of neglected.

Things have been so crazy these past few weeks that I was unable to give an update.

I apologized for that my loves...

Then again, I'm back with my usual documentation post of my recent activities-- as you know, this is my way of remembering all the precious moments that has happened in my life--I'm just not sure how interesting it would have been for you to read an update of my life **laughs**

So last Monday, Philippine Airlines (PAL) and AirphilExpress celebrated together for the first time a very fun-filled "70's themed" Christmas Party held at PAL-PNB Building. With almost 4 thousand attendees, It's so fantastic to see how everyone participated and dressed in their funky 70's outfit.

With my officemates, Jan and Nico! They looked so hilarious with their afro wigs. :)

it was only then that I realized, PNB Building has a great architecture! :))


Group Pictures! :)





I laughed out loud with this pic of Nico. I wouldn't even recognized him at all if I dint know he's wearing an afro wig and a mustache. 

 I look like just my dad at this pic. lol

Daryl and I. 
 I love how my officemate, Jan,  edited  this pic to make it looked like it was taken in the 70's era. :)
A 1970's beauty queen. :))

So that's just it. Just sharing the photos. hehehe~~

I went home that day with the lyrics..
♪ ♫ Hahahaha Stayin' alive.. Stayin alive.. ♪ ♫ 
keep playing on my mind till the next day I woke up. #LSS :)


Next post would be our department's christmas party held last night. Wait for it :))

Have a good night everyone!


Always,

Rica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...