Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hello World! ♡



Hello everyone! My name is Rica and it's my pleasure to welcome you to My New Little Piece of Heaven!  (^_^) And eventhough I really am a frustrated writer, I created this site as an open diary for me to communicate and share to the world my thoughts, ideas, appreciation to life and just anything that I feel like sharing with you guys & somehow be of inspiration to others. Please feel free to let me know your thoughts about the things I write and it would also be great if you add me to my Facebook and Twitter accounts by clicking the links below. ;)

http://www.facebook.com/rica.cabuang
https://twitter.com/#!/RicaLee03



I hope you guys have a fantastic week and allow me to end this post by sharing with you one of my most favorite quotes from Rick Warren:

"Give it all to God: your past regrets, your present problems, your future ambitions,your fears, dreams, weaknesses, habits, hurts and hang-ups. Put Jesus Christ in the driver’s seat of ur life and take ur hands off the steering wheel. Dont be afraid; nothing under his control can ever be out of control. ♥


Always,
Rica 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...