Sunday, October 21, 2012

Lee Min Ho BenchSetter Fun Meet

Happy Sunday Everyone! ~

I have been so busy the last couple of weeks that I havent even taken the time to update my blog. 

First of all, **drum roll please** I'd like to share with you that my super duper ultimate korean crush... Lee Min Ho, is coming to the Philippines for his BenchSetter Fun Meet on November 16! YEY! (I know this is not news to everyone especially to all Minoz fans in the Philippines its just that I'm so happy I could die that we finally got our Patron tickets after going to one mall to another & begged all the Bench managers that we visited just to reserve us an invites! ~~ (^o^)

So to all the Minoz Philippines, See you in Smart Araneta Coliseum on Nov 16! 



Oppa you're unbelievably handsome~~ We can't wait to see you!! :D


And just because I am in the mood to update my dearest blog, I'd also like to share with you my nails this week inspired by my pig tumbler at the office ~~


And lastly, a group picture with my beloved friends at Rose & AJ's Birthday Celebration in Banana Leaf Greenbelt 3 last night!



That'll be all for now! Work time again tomorrow!
xxx

Always,
Rica 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...