Saturday, October 27, 2012

My Japan Adventures

I thought I got rid all of my ex's pictures until I organized & de-cluttered files in my laptop today & saw a couple of pictures of us together during my first Japan trip last December. And although I had a not-so good memory of my first travel there (because that's where our relationship ended), I still want to share with you some random pics of my Japan adventures.. afterall, it has always been my dream for years to travel Japan and thanks to my ex that I was able to visit Japan because of him . **evil laugh**

Warning: This post is photo-heavy ;) 



This beautiful corset was given to me as a wedding present by Yuu (my ex's Japanese friend) that I should have worn under my wedding dress (if only the wedding pushed through) T_T

and my first ever picture in Japan taken at Fukuoka International Airport. And because I didnt anticipate the very cold weather, I had to change my black flats to boots right away.





Hakata Station

This is the bathroom of the hotel where we stayed in. The whole bathroom was made of plastic--- and its common to all Japan hotels. Suteki ii ne?  ;)



 On my fourth day, my ex & I ate at a famous ajisen ramen restaurant near their place.. Oishii ^_^


This is Rolly-chan.. a very kind Pinoy friend of my ex. She toured me in Dazaifu Shrine on my 6th day while my ex was at work & even let me stayed at their house for one night. Isn't she so nice? ;)


They're the nicest Pinoys I've met in Japan. Thank You Rolly-chan, Nikki, Mike & Joel-kun for your kindness.. though, we may never get to see each other again but I will always be grateful that I've met you guys.






Famous Purikura Box 


at Dazaifu Shrine 

Rolly-chan's cute siblings! (^o^)


Hello-Kitty Car! Kawaii! ^0^


A nice interior of Starbucks Coffee in Dazaifutenmangu Ometesando, Fukuoka. 

My advice to all first time traveller in Japan is to always follow the rule "keep left unless overtaking" when on escalator. ;)



Kumamoto Castle 




 me posing like a crazy at the entrance. 





This was taken at Kumamoto church on christmas eve. On the contrary of our Christmas tradition in the Philippines, Christmas in Japan is actually a lot like a Valentines day. You can see couples everywhere instead of celebrating it with their families.

Suizenjin Jojuen Park. 




 This is really breath-taking!


I love this tree! ^_^

Hah! I feel like a real Japanese in this kind of sitting position with my ehem.. **ex** hahaha. But its an awesome feeling that while I was looking at our pics together, I literally felt nothing at all. No sad or bitter feelings, really. I guess I'm finally over him---Oh well, whatever happens, he would still be part of my life regardless of the reason why we didn't make it. (^o^)


I hope everyone's having a great weekend! 
Till next time! (^_^)

Always,

Rica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...