Thursday, June 14, 2012

Ah, wedding.

Eventhough I have a devastating decision of calling off my "dream wedding" more than 2 months before the big day, I can't still let go of weddings. I still imagine myself someday as a happy bride, beautifully walking down the aisle in my father's arm while my prince charming is waiting for me at the altar. **sigh!. And in fact, I already have a clear visions in mind for what I want in my next wedding. Hmmm.. I wonder when will it be? But I believe and trust that God has already picked the right man for me whom I'll be spending my weirdness and lifetime with. (^_^)

Sooooo..for my next wedding, I want a charcoal gray motif with touches of white, royal blue, blush and crystals. But ofcourse, I'm still open to changes just in case future hubby has a better idea. hehehe~~


My bridesmaid's will wear a charcoal gray chiffon long dresses just like these ;)


I love the color-cobination of this bouquet. I'm not familiar with flowers but I want a similar bouquet for my wedding.


I also dream of having a beach wedding... whoa.. what a romantic set-up!



 or a nostalgic garden wedding full of wonderful combination of white and blue flowers+crystals...

Reception ideas..






And for my wedding gown, I want a traditional gown with a floor length veil just like Kristine Hermosa and Kyla's beautiful wedding gowns. No longer a mermaid cut dress that I wanted before as I realized that it is only on your wedding day/red carpet/Sagala that you can pull-off a ball gown white dress, right? =D






Again, Im saving these pictures for inspiration so when that time comes, I'll just have to revisit this post again... Goodnight everyone! =D

Always,


Rica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...