Monday, June 11, 2012

Dream Closet and Vanity Make-Up Table

Since I was a little girl, I've been drooling over celebrities' glamorous walk-in closets for so long that I even keep a design in mind how my dream closet would look like. And when I finally have the means to make all my dreams a reality, I want a room-sized master walk-in closet full of drawers and compartments as fabulous & glamorous as these. =D



I love a clean looking closet like this that screams neatness and sleek! 


You'll surely feel like Imelda Marcos with this white shoe-cabinet with LED lighting.  A great way to show off how fab your shoes are!!


His and Her


A hollywood glamour-inspired walk in closet!


Also, I've been always dreaming of having a own little glam spot like this where I can feel beautiful and feminine applying make-up, doing hair & painting nails-- you know, all the girly stuff we love to do! 


Eeeiisshh! I badly want this white vanity make-up table and the vintage mirror & white chair,too!


A drawer that has several dividers to keep ur beauty stuff organized. 

Im saving these pictures for inspiration. Meanwhile, here's my simple & old vanity make up table that my sister and I are sharing and my closet? naahhh. Never mind! I know its way, way far from my dream white vanity make up table but I know in God's time and with my strong determination to make my dream come to pass, I know that I'll have all these someday! [yeah that's the spirit!]

The pink container under holds my nail polishes and accessories.

Trying to keep our stuff organized!


Have a great week ahead loves!

Always, 

Rica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...