Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Best drugstore make-up products

An fb friend [who i dont know personally] messaged and confessed that she added me because she wanted to know how I did my make-up in my current Fb profile picture [below] and what drugstore make-up that I can recommend her as a beginner ;) .. Yay! I feel like a make-up guru! lewls ~~ but isn't it so heart warming to receive such a nice compliment from a total stranger and now I considered a friend? (^_^) 

... so I thought maybe I'll share it to my personal blog. This is what I loved about blogging because I can share to the world every random, crazy things that's coming out of my head. ;)


First off, this photo was taken during my 21st birthday celebration [2 months ago]. This look is actually like my everyday look. But because it's my birthday, i decided to put some fake lashes on to define my eyes -- but I loved people didnt even notice that I was wearing one. They looked so natural. I'm using Elise's False lashes in Natural N4312. You can find that in any Watson's store. But on a regular basis, I always apply mascara to my lashes. I personally think that Mascara is a must in every girl's make up kit because it'll instantly make your eyes look bigger and brighter. What's not to love about fluttery eyelashes? 

This is actually a snap shot. Pls do excuse my broken nail. hihi ;)

For mascara, I used the Maybelline Hyper Curl Volum Express. The best thing about this mascara is that its very cheap but in a very good quality. I find that it thicken my lashes without clumping.

For Liquid Foundation, I used my ever favorite drugstore foundation Revlon Photoready. Im using the 004 Nude Shade that blends to my natural color perfectly. It gives me a great coverage and it also doesnt create a dewy look on my skin.  =D



For my eyebrows, I prefer using eyebrow pencil than the brow powder because it stays longer [in my opinion]. I used the local brand Ever Bilena Gold eyebrow pencil in brown that has been part of my make-up routine for years. I liked that its shade compliments my hair color  & the application is also very easy.



For liquid eyeliner, one good but very cheap liquid eyeliner that I highly recommend is the Nichido Liquid eye liner. What I love about this product is the thin brush applicator that allows me to draw to my eyelid easily and it also doesnt smudge and stays for more than 10 hours. Plus it does not stink compared to other liquid liners that I have tried before.


Also, to make my tired eyes look brighter, I put white eyeshadow on my water-line. I used DreamGirl 4u2 =D


**that's all. ^_^

Anyway, here are some of my favorite photos of me wearing make-up that I did myself. ^_^








Got to go to bed. Sweet dreams. xxx


Always,

Rica 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...